The school is compliant with the Lagos State Scheme of Work.
Subjects are chosen according to the ongoing guidelines of the Ministry of Education combined with the autonomy allowed to the private institutions. The daily assembly session begins with unity of faith prayer, light meditation, quote for the day and inspirational message on human values.
- Sathya Sai Education in Human Values (SSEHV)
- Picture reading
- Spelling bee
We do not just teach names and recognition of colors to nursery kids, instead we infuse the subjects with the universal human values and teach them
- Pink is for love
- White is for purity
- Yellow is for happiness
- Blue is for expansion
- Green is for peace
- Orange is for sacrifice etc.
thereby, bringing in the values inherent in secular education.
The following subjects are enlisted for primary level. We take pride in introducing and implementing the recent integrated curriculum by the Nigerian Education Research Development Council (NERDC) as one of the first few schools.
- English Language
- Basic Science and Technology (Basic Science, ICT, Physical Health Education)
- Religion & National Values (Social Studies, Civic Education, Security Education, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge)
- Pre Vocational Studies (Agricultural science, Home Economics)
- Cultural And Creative Art
- Yoruba Language
- French Language
As has been explained earlier we studiously infuse universal human values as an integral part of curriculum and way of teaching.